“Collaboration can be the easiest, most effective and least expensive way to quickly produce a new tour or event – but only if you work with the right partner.”
The Collaboration Kit is a practical, how-to ebook written specifically for people working in local history and tourism.
- The benefits of collaborating
- How to find and approach potential partners
- What to do if you’re approached
- Why to consider working with competitors
- Program suggestions
- Red flags
- Four case studies from the real world of local history tourism, including a detailed analysis of a single doomed program that went off the rails twice with two different partners
- There's even a sample agreement you can adopt and adapt
The Collaboration Kit is only $3.99. Click below to get your copy now.